- Donate or Volunteer
- Programs & Services
- Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers
- School Age Children (3 - 20)
- Teens/Young Adults
- Caregivers and Family
- Teachers and Schools
- Healthcare Professionals
- Self Help Groups
- Call Center Services
- Employers Seeking Employees
- Eyedea Shop
- Events & Activities
- Call Center
- Highbrook Lodge
Who We Are
Our goal is to enable those who are blind or have low vision to achieve independence. We educate, empower and employ; providing training and guidance to our clients and the communities we serve.
Cleveland Sight Center (CSC) has served the needs of Northeast Ohio residents who are blind or have low vision for over a century. CSC offers developmental, rehabilitation and vocational services to ensure success in today’s society.
The services are targeted for all age groups. Our team of optometrists, therapists, employment specialists and other CSC staff are dedicated to assisting our clients live their lives to the fullest. Through education, recreation, training and assistive technology, CSC provides opportunities for those who are blind or have low vision to engage in activities and optimize remaining eyesight.
See what's possible at CSC for clients of all ages who are blind or experiencing vision loss below.
Why We Are Here
Our mission is to empower people who are blind or who have limited vision to realize their full potential and to shape the community's vision of that potential.
CSC understands the fears and anxieties associated with the loss of eyesight. We are committed to helping our clients achieve ambitions and goals that they may have thought were unrealistic because of vision loss. CSC is where you can be yourself and become part of an extended family whose members are coping every day with blindness and low vision.
How We Can Help
CSC is dedicated to assisting clients to live well with vision loss. Contact us today at 216-791-8118 for additional information, to register as a new client, or to make a referral.
CSC offers unique and innovative programs and services each year. Learn more about the developments and achievements of CSC over the past year in the latest Annual Report.
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report - Accessible PDF
- 2016 Annual Report (audio file)
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (audio file)
Donor Honor Roll
CSC’s success is in large part to the generosity of donors. Thank you to all who have offered CSC the financial assistance needed to expand our programs and services.
- 2016 Donor Honor Roll
- 2016 Donor Honor Roll audio files
- 2015 Donor Honor Roll
- 2015 Donor Honor Roll (PDF)
- 2015 Donor Roll audio files
- Introduction and Letter from the Chair of the Board of Trustees
- The Foresight Society
- The Champions Society (gifts totaling $5,000 or more)
- The Leaders Society (gifts totaling $2,500 - $4,999)
- The Ambassadors Society (gifts totaling $1,000 - $2,499)
- The Advocates Society (gifts totaling $500 - $999)
- Friends of CSC Part 1 (gifts up to $500)
- Friends of CSC Part 2 (gifts up to $500)