- Donate or Volunteer
- Programs & Services
- Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers
- School Age Children (3 - 20)
- Teens/Young Adults
- Caregivers and Family
- Teachers and Schools
- Healthcare Professionals
- Self Help Groups
- Call Center Services
- Employers Seeking Employees
- Eyedea Shop
- Events & Activities
- Call Center
- Highbrook Lodge
Accountability & Financials
CSC follows the highest standards in governance, ethical practices, donor relations and financial responsibility. This section demonstrates our willingness to make available critical data about our agency.
CSC’s revenue in fiscal year 2016 was $9.5 million, with nearly 50% coming from endowment and trust revenues. The remainder of revenue is split among program and service fees, public support and retail sales. Expenses balance the budget, most of which are programs and staff who deliver services to clients.
Cleveland Sight Center’s endowment has grown because of the foresight of generous donors. This permanent source of funding, along with CSC’s philanthropic beneficial trusts, provides only half the annual operating budget. While substantial, CSC continually reaches out for help in either growing the endowment for the future or in support of current operations to further services to clients.
Audited Financials and IRS Form 990
At the end of the fiscal year, CSC offers all donors and stakeholders visibility into the finances of the agency. The audited financials for our last fiscal year ended September 30th are posted once published by our auditors. Listed below are the most recent financial statements and Forms 990 filed with the Internal Revenue Service.
- 2016-2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015-2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Form 990 (for year ended September 30, 2015)
- 2013 Form 990 (for year ended September 30, 2014)
- 2012 Form 990 (for year ended September 30, 2013)
- 2011 Form 990 (for year ended September 30, 2012)
- 2010 Form 990 (for year ended September 30, 2011)
CSC offers unique and innovative programs and services each year. Learn more about the developments and achievements of CSC over the past year in the latest Annual Report.
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report - Accessible PDF
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report (audio file)
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report (audio file)
- 2013 Annual Report
Honor Roll of Donors and Volunteers
CSC’s success is in large part to the generosity of donors and volunteers. Thank you to all who have offered CSC the financial assistance needed to expand our programs and services as well as those who have donated their time and talents to our agency.
- 2016 Donor Honor Roll coming soon
- 2015 Donor Honor Roll
- 2015 Donor Roll audio files
- Introduction and Letter from the Chair of the Board of Trustees
- The Foresight Society
- The Champions Society (gifts totaling $5,000 or more)
- The Leaders Society (gifts totaling $2,500 - $4,999)
- The Ambassadors Society (gifts totaling $1,000 - $2,499)
- The Advocates Society (gifts totaling $500 - $999)
- Friends of CSC Part 1 (gifts up to $500)
- Friends of CSC Part 2 (gifts up to $500)
- 2014 Donor Honor Roll
- 2014 Donor Honor Roll (audio files)
- 2013 Donor Honor Roll
HIPAA Privacy Notice
CSC is dedicated to protecting the privacy of health information. All details associated with the confidentiality and availability of personal information are outlined in the HIPAA Privacy Notice.